OH no H1n1 DUDE...

To dear readers....

For your info my school,SMK Bakar Arang, already been infected by the dangerous virus,H1N1 or commonly known as the SWINE FLU( selsema babi lorh). I heard this from my seniors. I dont know wheather its true or just rumors until this afternoon. It true that one of the student has already been infected this virus. Beside that, SMS SULTAN MOHAMMAD JIWA already closed for quarantine for one week. Oh man S!@T....I just went to SMSSMJ last Sunday(2 AUGUST 09). F@CKing ass...I hope that didnt get infected..cause this morning i caught a flu...juz a normal flu because of the rain this morning...In the class, my ADDMATH teacher getting worried about me...she thought that i got a fever...and she think that maybe i get infected by the virus.....but i told her that this juz a normal flu n not to be worried bout me...I was shocked like being electrify by the electric chair when my friend,ZARIEF AYZAD, said that SMSSMJ has closed for quarantine...GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!!!i to YOUNG to get INfected...to young to die...i didnt even fell in love yet(hehehe)....i so worry now...if u readers still want to read my blog, please pray for my health...i rely apperciate your pray n will also pray for your health...

sincerely,,,,
BERUK-san

0 comments: